Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

play-dough

We pulled out the play-dough today for a bit. A loves to make plates of food for me to eat. Today it happened to be a plate of cheese. Yum!






I was feeling brave today, and widened my aperture to f/2.8. (This results in a narrow depth of field, meaning that not much of the photo is in sharp focus.) I actually think I nailed this last photo. Doesn't the focus look to be on her eyelashes? I just love how it turned out. I think it's my new favorite of A.

13 comments:

  1. Love the pic where your daughter is looking up! Love that angle and great catchlights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. And your focus in the last one looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Love the last 2 photos of her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the catchlights in her eyes. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome DOF on that first shot. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very fun! you really did a great job with the aperature play here. the first one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dof here! She is precious! That third shot is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's such a beautiful girl, I love the second to last shot best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so pretty! Great job on the catchlights. I really like the 3rd picture - her eyes are so big and really drew me into the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do think you nailed the last one! Awesome! Love the plate of "cheese"! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You nailed it! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're all beautiful! Hope you enjoyed your cheese, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW awesome shots

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!