Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the dellaire family

I had so much fun with the Dellaires. Even though they have 4 kids under age 7, they were the easiest family to work with! Being so relaxed and up for anything, they made my job so easy. And, I just love the glimpse into each child's personality. I really feel like I get to know them, even in the short hour and a half I work with them. Of course, it helps that we're already friends! You guys are great!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this shot, but when I showed David, he didn't like it. I showed Miss M, and she loved it too. I wonder if toe/feet shots are a girl thing?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love the imperfection of this one. To me, it captures the essence of what life with 4 kids must be like. Am I right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, I also have to mention that today is our anniversary! 9 years. I'm starting to sound old. If I'd been on top of my own family photos, I'd have taken a photo of David and I yesterday to post today. But, it will have to wait until tonight. He's taking me out to dinner and then to an "artistic, musical show." He won't tell me which one. I'm looking forward to a date tonight! I'll post our anniversary photo and update tomorrow. Happy Anniversary, David! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! Any time you start to feel old, just think of me. I guarantee you'll feel younger again. :) Have a great time tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!