Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

little miss sunshine

I met Little Miss Sunshine for the first time last week, just before she turned the BIG "1". She's my friend Mel's daughter and she is quite the flirt! Even after her long three-hour car ride to come visit me and get her photos taken, she was all smiles. I don't know about you, but I'm usually not so perky after I've been stuck in the car for three hours. But, Mel has always liked to drive around, so maybe she gets it from her mommma!

And, it's fitting that I'd be posting this little peek today, because today is Mel's birthday. Happy Birthday, friend! So good to hang out with you. We really need to do that more often. Love you both!
xoxo Kristina

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. these are so great! i can't wait for you to take our family pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos and subjects!!! I love the pink rug one the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really "dudem3ister"...Eric must be signed on....KH

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I love the pink rug one, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!