Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

ballet week

It's that time of year again. Time for what I call "ballet week." It's become a tradition in our house over the last three years since the girls have performed in the "Nutcracker." It was a very full week: Monday--staging class, Wednesday--dress rehearsal, Thursday--recital. The girls love getting their hair fixed in a nice bun and putting on real make-up. I have become much more proficient in such things as well. This year, it was a treat to have their Auntie Yvonne here to watch them dance too. Thanks for visiting, Yvonne, it was fun to have you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

On a side-note, it's my birthday today! I'll post some pics later--David and I have a fun day planned at Epcot. I'm excited!

1 comment:

  1. They look so beautiful!!! I can't believe how big they are getting! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!