Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

hangin' out on Friday night

I love the light in Florida, especially the deliciously beautiful evening light.  Here's our little family just hanging out on a random Friday night.  It's sort of typical.  You see David?  He's on his phone.  Mr. Z is pushing his walker looking rather spacey.  I wonder where he gets that from?  It's certainly not me.



Let's zoom in a bit. What a serious face. He must be tired.


There he goes!


And, here comes Miss A zooming by on her scooter. Typical.


There's Miss M. She's playing Angry Birds on my phone. My girls love Angry Birds! I might too, but maybe I don't want to admit it.


She's doing good!



And, now, everyone has gotten tired of being outside except for Miss A and I.

She's been into drawing money on our sidewalk lately.  I guess this one has a heart on it.  Cute.

Fun times.  I like my little family!

3 comments:

  1. aw i love seeing little kids toddling along with their little trollies, so cute!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!!! I miss the beauty of Orlando, and all the sunshine! Your kids are getting so big! My kids love angry birds, too. I can hardly get enough time with Ipod Touch now that they love to play the games on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Kristina! I like your little family too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!