Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

all I wanted for mother's day...

...was a nice photo of the kids and I.  So, I innocently handed the camera to David and asked him to snap away.  I guess I should have hired a professional.  We laughed and laughed as we looked through these.  To his credit, David did get me a beautiful necklace and earrings to match.  I love them!

Hope these give you a good laugh too.
 What is little Z looking at??

 Now, we've got Z, but where did Miss M go?!

 Miss M is officially hiding. Niiiice.

 This is the best one of the lot, and the kids' expressions are anything but natural and happy.  Forced smiles, shall we say?  And utter dilusionment from Z.
 Umm, I think we're done here.

The girls stomped off in disguest, "Daddy, why are you taking so LONG?!"  So, it was just Z and I.  This one's a keeper.  Maybe that should have been my strategy.  One photo with each kid.  Oh well, there's always next year.

2 comments:

  1. Z is getting so big! He looks so much like David! Happy Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!!! so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!