Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

pensacola beach

Warning: major photo overload ahead.

After a long day of driving, we finally arrived. Tired, but happy to see the beach, here's our shot to prove it:









Our little M hardly ever stops talking. She always has an opinion or something to say about everything. I believe she's discovering that all the sand dollars on the beach are broken, and she's not very happy about it. Oh, the injustices of the world!




In addition to broken sand dollars, there were other creatures to be found on the beach. This crab was no longer living. Someone had placed him on top of a lovely sand sculpture.







6 comments:

  1. hey!
    i miss you all!! looks like you're having fun...i love the feet picture at the top of the blog...all of your pictures have been great!
    talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the processing you did on these! I'm heading to the beach this weekend! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:35 AM

    These are wonderful... I love them all. Hope you guys had a great time...can not wait to see more!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so much fun!!! Hope you are enjoying your vacation - loved seeing all your photos!! and can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fun place! Of course, in my book ANY place with water and a beach is fun, but this looks wonderful. I LOVE the shot of the girls at the end; what a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY what a gorgeous beach! I've never been there but now I REALLY want to go! I love all of your beachy colors in your processing too- it is PERFECT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!