Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

the real mccoys

I have been a busy, busy girl lately! I met Connie a few months ago when she asked me if I'd be willing to photograph her wedding. It's quite an honor to be entrusted with such an important occasion, and I was so happy for the chance to really get my feet wet. Thanks, Connie, for believing in me! As a photographer, I feel so lucky to get a behind the scenes glimpse into people's lives, and Connie's was no exception. I so enjoyed experiencing the relationships she was surrounded with on her wedding day.


Photobucket
The first of the getting ready shots. I just love 'em in black and white.

Photobucket
Make-up time.

Photobucket
Looking good!

Photobucket
The beadwork on her dress was gorgeous!

Photobucket
I don't know why, but this shoe shot was just begging to be in color. Do you see where I've hidden the rings in the photo?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is probably my favorite getting ready shot! Isn't she just radiant?

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous...as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I ever told you that you're awesome? I messed up...you should have been photographing my wedding instead of playing in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I'm glad you did Connie's wedding! She was looking for suggestions of photographers awhile back and I suggested she talk to you and pointed her to your website. Beautiful pictures, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your forte is candids, for sure! Well done, friend! Connie and Rich will be blessed for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! So glad I was able to see these! I'm sure Connie and Rich are thrilled with the wonderful job that you did. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!