Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

after school

I'd begun to hate our after school routine. I'd hear myself say things like, "you can do that (whatever, you fill in the blank) AFTER you finish your homework."

The public school schedule is not for the faint of heart! It's a ton of work to just keep up. Papers. Homework. Sign this. Sign that. Return this. Money for that. I get weary just thinking about it.

So, I'd decided to boycott the schedule one day. I mean, they're just first and third graders. Does life have to be so scheduled and serious all the time. Sheesh!

So, we've started playing before we do our homework. Yeah, I know. It's radical, but it had to be done. Play first, then work. That's what I say. Not everyday, but a lot of days.

Miss A took the camera for the first one below. And, Miss M showed us what she thought of that.

Click on in and check out my new layout. It's in progress, but I think I'm really gonna like the larger pictures. I'm working on a few more tabs, so for now, the Archives and Labels are in the footer, waaaayyy at the bottom.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you're working on it right now, but your pics aren't showing and the links to them are dead. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!