Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

the kelly family

It's always a pleasure to meet up with our friends, Pete and Chanin. Not only are their children adorable, but they really know how to work the camera. Now, I'm not gonna lie to you, photographing small children is not an easy job. But in my experience, sometimes the most difficult children are the most interesting to photograph. Because they are real. And, true to themselves.
Photobucket
Everyone's having fun here. Except possibly Pete, who is getting pummeled by his son bouncing up and down on his back.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's the grumpy face. "I'm mad. I'm frustrated!" And, quite honestly, he was for most of the session.
Photobucket
I LOVE this one. Possibly my favorite image from our session. He reminds me of a monkey here. And, since I know how much Chanin mocks loves Curious George, it's just perfect.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Isn't she just beautiful? Like mother, like daughter!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
width=
You guys did awesome! And, I had fun with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!