Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

bandwidth and back in time

Well, we are experiencing some technical difficulties over here. I've used Photobucket to host my photos for a few years now, but apparently I have exceeded my bandwidth of 10GB in a just a few days. (Elsa was just too popular!) I don't really understand how all of this works, but the bottom line is that I can either upgrade to a pro account and pay $25/year so that this will never happen again or I can wait until April 4th at which time my bandwidth will be reset to 0. Neither option sounds very appealing to me...

In the meantime, while I try to sort out what the heck to do and where in the world to start hosting my photos now, I thought I'd go back in time to about 3 years ago. March 2008. To some lovely wildflower fields. Just look how little my girls are!! Here's a link to the original post.

From wildflowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!