Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

refresh

David and I are attending a conference this week.  The theme is "Refresh."  It's a really great theme.  Really great.  Be refreshed.  Who wouldn't want that?  Refreshed in the sense of deep. soul. refreshment.  Yes, I'm in need of refreshment.  I've heard some really great speakers who have given me much to ponder.  My prayer is that what has just hit my brain would make it's way into my heart too.

But, at the moment I'm sitting in my hotel room with a screaming baby who won't fall asleep....  We're in a single room, and so I can't get away from the screaming.  That is not so refreshing.  But, I know it will stop soon, and Z will fall asleep.  Please, Z, fall asleep!!

Back to the theme.  There are lots of things that refresh me, what about you?  I'm the kind that likes things in small doses--I'm a more moderate personality, and so too much of any one thing is not refreshing.  Take too much ice cream, for example.  Makes my tummy hurt.  Too much exercise makes me too tired.  Too much time away from home makes me cranky.  But, there is probably one thing that I can't get enough of.  Cute photos of my kiddos.  I'm addicted to those!    So, I'll leave you with these of little Z.  He's stuck in a bucket for fun.

{He is still screaming, by the way!}


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aaaah. that was refreshing. :D hope the conference is refreshing for your soul, even if you may be a bit tired in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!