Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

8 is great

It's Miss M's 8th birthday today. Wow, eight!

She's getting so big. I wonder if I'll ever stop saying that?

She's having a small "party" tonight with one friend. They get to eat pizza, have cake and watch a movie. "Return of the Jedi" is the movie of choice. I'm sure there will be some dressing up of their dolls as well.

Doll clothes and Star Wars. Love it! Eight is great!

(Oh, and I'm missing a photo for this year...I guess I've been too busy taking photos of my baby. I'll have to make that right very soon!)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful girl and so much fun too! I remember holding her during care group meetings! Tell her Happy Birthday from Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melisa Portnoy1:31 PM

    She is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos!!! I can't believe that she's 8, either!! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!