Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

monday morning


The girls are gone, the Z-man is asleep, and once again, it's eerily quiet at my house. Those first few moments of quiet on Monday are so strange.

Embracing the silence, and moving on...

Now, what to do? Cleaning out and organizing have taken top priority recently.
Let's go into the girls' room.

All of their stuffed animals are supposed to fit into this nifty little pink mesh-thing:

Photobucket

But, upon further inspection, I find, stowed away in an under-the-bed-box, this little guy. (There were quite a few other stowaways with him!)

Photobucket

So, being the mean reasonable mom that I am, I gave the girls a choice to make all the animals fit in the pink-mesh-thing themselves, or to let me take care of it for them (i.e pitch them myself.)

Photobucket


The result was this motley crew, delivered to my room with "ransom" notes around each of their necks. I was informed that I was the cause of splitting up families, that certain daughters would never see their mothers again, and that brothers and sisters were being parted forever.

Seriously? Oh, the drama.

Photobucket

And, yes, I'm sorry, Black Dot, but I'm sure you and the others will find a nice home somewhere else. Good bye!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! This is the cutest post ever!

    motherhoodmusicandbeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda9:08 PM

    Just reading up on your blog... this is hilarious! Your girls are just too smart! :-) (And little Z is absolutely adorable!) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!