Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

it's officially fall!

Yay! Four years later, I'm not grumbling quite as much about the apparent lack of season change. I still miss it though. Terribly!

So, to compensate, as SOON as September 1st rolls around, all my fall decorations come out.

This is sort of how I feel about fall in Orlando: it's in black and white, right? And, you can't see any color changes!
Photobucket

Ahhh, now that's better. I can see color again! I make it my personal mission to "search" for fall every year. I'm finally noticing slight changes in certain trees and bushes. Some things actually do die here. I don't know why, but they do.
Photobucket

And, if you look really, really hard, you can actually find some red and orange leaves. Shocking, I know.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My fall theme seems to be pumpkins. They're just so cute! I love them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I can tell you why some things die here in the fall... the summer KILLS them! It just about killed me this year.

    Yes, I'm seeing signs of fall too. I don't care about having sweater weather, but I'm ready for temps in the 80s instead of 90s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding a little fall to the day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!