Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

dye my hair?

I've never been the type of girl to dye my hair, I mean the punk-Asian look just doesn't suit my personality. And, I never though I could pull it off...until last night.

What do you think? Like it?



Ok, ok, I didn't really dye my hair. We played a game with our summer interns last night at Downtown Disney. We (staff) disguised ourselves and the studnents had to find us and acquire our signatures. It was quite fun, espeically when they walked right by me without noticiing who I was! I felt so "Alias" style cool! Oh, and my hair? Just a really cool wig!

6 comments:

  1. I think it looks great!! You should go for it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to experiment with a new hairstyle without the trauma! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! Looks good on you! Fun to try, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:49 PM

    Oh my WORD! That's the most believable look for you. Actually, I love it! Now you just need to find the rest of your band apart from your drummer husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wig! How fun! I bet you had a blast. I had so much fun when we did the staff hunt in Myrtle Beach 4 summers ago- almost no one recognized me, until the very end. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool! Yuu got to sport a spunky, funky hairstyle! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!