Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

summertime

We live in the land of eternal summer, so it always feels like summertime to me! Although, I am starting to notice subtle changes in the "seasons". For instance, these crepe mytrle trees are only in bloom in the summertime. I think they're so pretty. A perfect summer day is a lazy one--lounging by the pool, taking a nap, making a fruit shake and eating grilled food. Ahhh...I'm still awaiting my perfect summer day this summer, but I feel it coming soon.





Quick update: our carpet and walls are now dry! The last Turbo Sahara fan was removed yesterday. Tomorrow we'll get the baseboards replaced and drywall patched up. We're still waiting to see about the carpet.

10 comments:

  1. Lucky you having Summer all year round - I so wish!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect summer day to me, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those are so cute..i love that 2nd shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so pretty! Sorry about your water woes but glad it's getting all cleared up. And you look awesome in that wig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 2nd shot is wonderful! I'm glad you're making progress with your drying out, recovering from the water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shots. Glad your water problems are getting taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool shots. I love the processing on the second one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the perfect day description, though what you have here looks pretty great to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those flowers make for the perfect backdrop. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!