Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

i miss them!

It's been a long week, friends! The first week of school.
After two years of home educating the girls, we're trying something new this year, and sending the girls to public school. It's been a HUGE change.

It felt so strange on Monday when they walked out the door. It was so quiet. Quiet enough that I could actually hear myself think. Very bizarre.

I really miss them being around. But, I really love the silence too. Tasks that have been on my "to do" list for months have finally been accomplished this week. And, I feel like I have space again to just "be."

I think little Z misses them too!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awwww... what a CUTE picture of your kiddos! I'm sure it is an adjustment to have the girls be gone... How have they taken it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That HAS to be one of the cutest pictures ever! Good work! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!