Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

it's a bird...


Photobucket

...it's a plane

Photobucket
....it's a flying zebra??

Just because I'm 4 months old, does not mean I'm an idiot! C'mon guys, do you really expect me to fall for this??

But, I just can't stop watching. They're soooo mesmerizing.


On a different note, thanks for all your comments a few posts back! It's nice to know who's out there in blog-land with me. And, if you haven't told me yet, you can do it! Just click on in and leave me some blog-love :) Don't be shy now.

2 comments:

  1. Love the puzzled look on his face! He's getting so big and is so darn cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so beautiful and yet another combination of the two of your genetic material! Hope to meet him one day soon. I open your blog just for the music! It is like a favorite pandora station.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!