Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

our little getaway

I've always wanted to do a little beach vacay.
And, so we finally did.
I highly recommend Siesta Key. It's beautiful.

Sadly, I took only about 4 pictures while we were there.
It's much more difficult to play photographer when you're always holding a baby. I love little Z, so it's okay. But, there aren't many photos to share with you.

I loved this vacation so much because we were not wired to anything. We had time to just relax and enjoy each other. Goodbye, Siesta Key! I hope to see you again soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i love your family picture.

    little Z fits right in...so perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos!!! So glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!