Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

baby legs

Photobucket

Every cute baby must have a pair of baby legs. I'd been looking on etsy for awhile and had not found any that I loved for a price that I loved (i.e. I'm a little bit cheap sometimes!) But, then, I read this blog post with a link to this DIY tutorial on how to make some.

Photobucket

Wow, they were so easy! I found knee-high socks at Target for just $2 a pair. That is a good price for baby legs, in my opinion.

My little baby model was not so into modeling.  As soon as I lay him down for this shot, he rolled over. Again and again.

Photobucket
Oh well, he's off!

I experimented with an over-edge stitch on the first pair, which I do not recommend. Using a straight stitch was much more straight forward. (Pardon the pun!)

Photobucket

I think he likes them no matter what his daddy says!

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative Kristina! Great pics of litle Z! :) ~Lilly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!