Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

if I could only have one baby "appliance..."

...it would be our Gymini a.k.a. a baby play gym. We've had this thing for 8 years, and all three kiddos have loved it. From birth to nine months, Z is still enjoys playing on it.

What I love:
it's compact: it folds flat for easy storage.
it's customizeable: you can remove the toys or add more to your liking
it's bright and colorful, and that makes me happy.
it's easily washable: the little arches snap off, so that the flat part can be thrown in the washing maching
it's got a long life: newborns can lie on it and enjoy all the colors. 9 month olds still enjoy sitting on it, pulling the toys off and ummm, eating it?

Need I say more? I think this one's a keeper. I'm going to save it for my kids' kids. It's that good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, because I want to play along with Emily today, here are a few favorite "me-Z-and-the- Gymini" shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. super sweet pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these. super rich color. and super cute baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT photos! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. found you through embrace! great photos and he looks like he loves that baby appliance just as much as you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics... cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. precious! love the term "baby appliance"
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet photos, esp of the two of you!! Our sweet M loves her play gym thingy too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!