Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

his first kisses

I ran across these photos while working through my digital files.  I'm all the way to September of 2010.   Once I have them all organized, I'll get them printed.  It's taking awhile because I have so many photos and must tweak one just a bit.  Plus,  haven't been spending much time at my computer much this past month.   But, I am happy to report that all of my photos through April 2010 are happily resting in photo albums.  Just the simple slide-in kind.  It's so nice for them to have a home.  And, now the girls and I can enjoy looking through them while they wait to be  made into scrapbook pages....someday!

 Here, Z is only one month old.  The girls were getting ready for their ballet recital back in May, and had lipstick on.  Can you guess which one of my girls planted this kiss on little Z?


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!