Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

being crafty

I LOVE to be crafty. It's so fun and refreshing for me. Unfortunately, I haven't made much time for craftiness lately. Maybe it's due to my "craft" desk being a dumping grounds for everything else. However, I was inspired to complete a project in A's room that's only been an idea for the last year. Here's what I was up to yesterday.



(Don't mind the mess on the bookshelves. I think this is A's version of cleaning her room.) Thanks, again Dad for building this awesome shelf. We sure love it and use it a TON!



Here's the quilt that inspired me. (Thanks, Grandad! A loves her quilt!)

16 comments:

  1. this turned out so great!! you are so crafty!
    had fun hanging out today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:34 PM

    You did an amazing job! Wow!
    cari

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow, that is precious. My DD would love that. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! much craftier than I could ever be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really turning out great. Your DD is going to love it when your done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY COW!!!!! That is awesome! You a way craftier than I will ever be :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very talented! That is so fun and very crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:58 AM

    Wow that looks so pretty. I wish I could be that crafty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, can you come and do that at my house. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks great! Are you free to work on my boys' room? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:10 PM

    Wow...you are so talented. I can't paint, or draw, or do anything so I am totally blown away by these. So awesome. I bet she really loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful job on the painting

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so cute! Will you come do my walls next;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Magical shots! I like them all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!