Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

white linens

You know those commercials for fabric softner? That's what these photos remind me of. The girls were playing out on our balcony when M noticed the curtain tie had fallen off the sheers on our French doors. The light reflecting off the curtains was just right, so I quickly grabbed my camera.






I just love this last one. I wish I would have asked them to jump. I'll have to try that sometime. Thanks for looking! Oh, and if you're stopping by, I'd love to know who's visiting, so don't be shy. Leave a comment!

5 comments:

  1. Kristina---
    Just dropping a note to let you know I frequently check your blog page. It's bookmarked on our computer. I absolutely LOVE the photography. I wish you were closer to snap some of Kai for me!!! How did you learn? I don't remember you loving photography in Greeley? Maybe it's just something I didn't know about you.
    Oh and I've been meaning to email you to let you know a friend and I signed up for Jazzercise here in Monument. It's been fun so far! I've only gone 3 times so far, but I was sore after each time. A sure sign I NEED the class. Just thought you'd like to know you inspired me to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have your blog in my feed reader, so I read every post! These pics are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kristina,
    the pictures are just perfect! that last one is amazing! definitely a framer...or a scrapbook page waiting to happen :)

    see ya tonight at jazzercise :) and i definitely want to talk more about that preschool. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kristina! I'm following your request and leaving you a comment...hope you're all doing well!
    Melanee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristina-
    I love getting to see pictures of the girls and hearing about what you guys are up to! Your photographs are inspiring me to get more creative with my kids and the camera. If only I could get Isaac to sit still for 2 seconds!
    We miss you guys and talk about you often. Say hey to David for us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!