Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

details in A's room

This beautiful mirror-frame was painted for M as a baby gift. (Shh--don't tell her it actually belongs to her and that it's hanging up in her little sister's room.) Marta, if you're reading this, thank you! We still LOVE it!



These wirey flowers were a Walgreen's special--(much cheaper than Pottery Barn!)



Beautiful stacking dolls that David brought back from China a few years ago. BTW, what do you think of this crop? Does your eye want to see more of the doll on the left?

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:51 AM

    LOVE these especially the last one! Fun shots!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shapes and nice colors! I think on that last one I'd prefer a crop with even less of the doll on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun pictures. Fun colors, shapes and perspective of the objects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stacking dolls. Nice shots, they look great.

    Travis

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great captures for your dd to have when she grows up. I love everyone of them... tfs. Toni

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is going to love these photos when she is grown. I love seeing all the details individually! Great creativity!

    Cheers,
    jewels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots, I really like the whimsical feeling of the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! I see someone else wants less of the doll on the left. It seems to me that the second doll from the left is the focus, and it would be better with less of the first. (Maybe a commentary on the life of the second child??)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great details, love the shape. I like the last crop, seems balanced to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great composition. You make the everday stuff look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think these are so fun! I really like that second pic, the colors and angles are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love those fun and bright flowers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!