Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

clean and fresh

After giving the girls baths a few nights ago, we still had some beautiful evening light. And, since I'm determined to learn how to use it, we headed out the front door in their pj's to snap some more shots. I'm really, really, liking this light! I'm think I'm becoming "light-obsessed." I was happy with these results!











Thank you for all of your sweet, kind comments on yesterday's post! It's nice to be affirmed, so thanks! Also, on my conversions, they're mostly mine, but I do use Jess's set of "Lightroom presets" and like 'em a lot!

I'm going to a Bryan Peterson photography workshop tonight and all day tomorrow. It's geared towards beginning and advanced amateurs and emerging professionals. I'm really hoping to hone my skills this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes!

16 comments:

  1. M looks like she wasn't in the mood to model! A seems to be like my M--always ready to pose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that first one!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:05 PM

    Have fun at your class! These are great!
    cari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful girls.... That class sounds exciting. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you like the light. It looks so natural and perfect for these pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great light, these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that first one! Look at those pretty big brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. look at those gorgeous eyes!!! nice bw too...hope you love the seminar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your girls are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. That light was great. I like the 2nd shot the best. The green grass in the background is very visually appealing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is nice light, and your girls are just beautiful. Really cool about the workshop--have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - gorgeous! Good lighting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous2:44 PM

    Your girls are so so beautiful and your photography is getting better by the day. Goodness...I can't get over their beautiful faces. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous shots. I love how you captured them in such beautiful light!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, these are all beautiful! You don't need the seminar; you should teach it! But feel free to pass any tidbits on to us, and whether you think it's worth the expense. . .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! I hope you have a great time at the seminar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!