Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

pajama girls

As I was driving home from teaching Jazzercise a few nights ago, I couldn't help but notice how georgeous the sun was looking. I just had to take some pictures! David already had the girls fed, bathed and in their footie jammies (what a great husband I have!), but that didn't stop us from heading out the front door for a quick photo shoot. I'm just learning how to get that cool, sunflare, lit-up-hair look. Here's my first try on this:



M is really getting into writing little notes. She was following her friends around earlier that day writing everyone little sticky notes. They said things like "I love you, Bethany. Love, M" I still have little yellow post-it notes all over my house.









And, now for a little distortion. A came up really close to my lens. I kind of like the funky look here.



My bobble-headed children. I'm kinda liking this distorted look. It's fun and different. What do you think?





24 comments:

  1. Every day I look forward to seeing what you'll post. I'm happy that you're having so much fun with your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:42 PM

    These are great...the last one is my favorite...I do that with my kids all the time!
    cari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, that last one is my favorite, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute--what adorable girls. I really like the one where M has the pencil and pad and her arm around her sister. The expressions are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are just SO beautiful! I love the sun in their hair. And the story about the post-its is just TOO precious! I hope you are writing this down and scrapping it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and cute! I like the dichotomy of them in their jammies and being outside in the golden sunshine; it's different!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like all of these! Your gals are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What sweet sweet pictures. Love those pj's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:25 PM

    I love the sun in her hair. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your girls are gorgeous! Great job with the sun flare too. These are such fun shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is nothing cuter than kids in Pj's. I love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh! That first one is beautiful!! Your daughters are so stinkin cute too! :) I think I've told you that before. Anyways, I can't get over the last one in the grass. So precious!

    Cheers,
    jewels

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:36 AM

    Oh my word. These are really outstanding. I last one, and your black and white conversions are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great colors and perspective in those shots!!! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Gorgeous girls and love the last few shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the warm light behind them

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so pretty :) I like the 2nd shot and how your eye starts on them and is then led down the sidewalk :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow these rock! Love the 4th one and the last one! Any tricks on getting that sunflare in the hair thing! I've been dying to do that too! What beautiful girls you have!

    ReplyDelete
  19. these are so adorable!!!! love their jammies! love that last shot!!!
    and what a sweet dh you have!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous lighting!! These are too cute, I love the last 3!! Such cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't think there's any distortion you could use that would make your girls look anything other than beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. so cute! love the first and last one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That last picture is so cute! Love the connection between them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!