Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

The Z Family

Since this week's topic in my Two Peas photo class is portraits, I thought I'd share these. A few months ago, family friends asked me to take a group photo for them. There were 11 people in all--6 adults and 5 kids ages 8 and under. I wasn't trying to be creative. My goal was just to get them all looking at me and smiling. It was actually quite an accomplishment!! I think we restorted to bunny ears behind my head. (I had a friend helping me.)



After finally getting "the shot," each family decided they wanted individual family portraits. All the kids were pretty much done, but we got some quick, traditional poses.






(so you can see how I cropped it.)

Thanks for all your encouraging comments!

4 comments:

  1. I bet the family was very happy with these photos !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you did a great job with them. I'm sure they loved them! I love the all in white look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:01 AM

    Nice job. The colors are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:59 AM

    I bet they were so happy with them. Its tough getting everyone in like that, I am sure and you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!