Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

wildflowers

There will be more of these, as I'm still going through them. The girls loved picking these wildflowers in a field near our home. I'm glad that I took lots of photos too, because now there are no more wildflowers!



On a different note, A became sick with strep throat over the weekend. It came on very suddenly, so we took her to the Urgent care right away. Anyway, my posts this week may be fewer because my baby is sick. She handles being sick remarkably well, though, but I have take advantage of this time to cuddle her! It doesn't happen as often anymore.

The Bryan Peterson workshop was sort of like reading his books, "Understanding Exposure" and "Learning to See Creatively". Though I am far from mastering all that he talks about in his books, I'm pretty sure that I intellectually understand the principles. Having said that, the majority of his workshop came from his books. There were of course, a few nuggets that I gleaned from him. And, there is also benefit to aural learning. I'm glad I went, but the workshop wasn't as informative as I was hoping.

22 comments:

  1. Your best picture to date, in my humble opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a STUNNING photo! The comp is gorgeous, the focus in right on, and the lighting blows me away. KUDOS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:49 PM

    That shot rocks...I love everything about it!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful--great composition, colors, lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, what a great shot!! LOVE the lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous shot!! I wish I had some pretty fields like that around here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great shot! I love the colors! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:35 PM

    gorgeous!! love the sky, love the composition..im looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adoreable. I love the light!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I love this picture. You did AWESOME on it! great work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely lovely light!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! The lighting is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow the sky is beautiful. I love this picture the colors are so vibrant and really makes me want spring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!! I love the light you found!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That shot is beautiful! I love it! The lighting is just fabulous! It was interesting to read what you thought of the workshop, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is just AMAZING! your shots keep getting better! i can't wait to see mORE Of these!!!!! take care of that sick baby girL! so many rotten things going around now.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous photo!! I love the lighting here!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it! It's just gorgeous! hope your little lady gets well really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i agree with your man...great photo! i love everything about it! i can scrap it for you if you'd like :)
    see ya tonight at jazz!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow - what a great opportunity to go the the workshop (even if it was a lot of the stuff from the book). This photo is fabulous - just love everything about it - especially the sunflare!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are great I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous4:11 PM

    Kristina, all of these pictures are unbelievable! You girls are going to be so blessed someday to have such amazing pictures of their childhoods to show their own families. This picture is totally stunning.

    You should do weddings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!