Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

happy birthday to my baby

I can hardly believe that my baby is four years old today. She's such a little girl now! The Summer Olympics will always hold a fond place in our hearts because little A was born four years ago during the games. It was really perfect timing. You know all those middle of the night broadcasts that you wonder, "Who in the world watches those!?" That's what kept us entertained during the middle of the night nursings. David logged many nights from 3am-5am during the first few weeks when A was wide awake, sure that it was daytime.

So, we're going to celebrate little A today. Happy Birthday, our summer olympic baby.

fouryearportraits

fouryearportraits

fouryearportraits

9 comments:

  1. Such thoughtful poses. Happy Birthday A!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet photos! I like that last one with the wonderful use of negative space. Happy Bday, A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:31 AM

    I commented on the message board gallery, but just want to say again how much I just LOVE that first photo. Its so inspiring and I might just have to copy you (wink).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy B day A. Such sweet shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos... the 1st one is gorgeous! Such a pretty girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. She is such a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all...so glad you're PBing!!

    Oh, and it's neat you have a special relationship with the summer games too. I remember what was on TV when I was in the hospital too.

    Happy birthday to your DD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, A! These are beautiful, and I love the new look of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my GOODNESS...those are beautiful. I especially like that second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!