Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

the world [from a four year old]

A few nights ago I took A out to shoot her four year portraits. We had a beautiful evening and a lot of fun together. As we were wrapping up out little session, she says to me, "So, mommy, is that all you do? Take photos, put 'em on blog, take photos, put 'em on blog, take photos, put 'em on blog, blah, blah, blah?" [her words verbatium] Laughing, I replied, "Yep, you got me." I wonder what other four-year-old-worldviews she'll share with us this year?


fouryearportrait

9 comments:

  1. That 4 year is way to smart for her own good. Beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty observant, that's all I can say. I love this photo--what a great pose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha. sounds like my 7 year old except she says, " mom how about we do a little shoot of me dressed up like hannah montana, then you can put them on your blog k">
    LOL!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an observant thing to say. She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:56 AM

    I love her little finger pointing in the photograph! Hahaha. 4 year olds are so smart. I mean...sometimes I think Mikki has me down to a 10th of a degree. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She caught on real quick huh? LOL! That is hilarious! My middle ds asks me from time to time if I need to take a new pic of him for the blog. It cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOLOLOL! She's cute AND funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great facial expression! Such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful girl, love this shot of her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!