Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

something new

We got to celebrate at birthday/going away party with our friends Dave and Cindy in Houston. They're moving soon. I had forgotten this, but one of their daughters and our little A share the same birthday, just one year apart. How fun! It's coming up on August 12th... I shot some photos at the party, and put together a little storyboard, which is something new for me. Thanks to the great ladies at Two Peas who are always sharing their stuff, I got this great storyboard template, and gave it a whirl. I hope you like it, Cindy!


10 comments:

  1. I like it! Any cupcakes left? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cute storyboard! I love it! And you got a bouncy castle? JEALOUSY! LOL!

    I love the new blog look- very crisp and clean feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great storyboard! I love the ones that show lots of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the storyboard! I really like how it 'flows' together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Boy, do those cupcakes look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nummy! Love the storyboard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:09 AM

    I love the feel of he storyboard!Its perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:38 AM

    These story board is so great...and you did such a lovely job of putting it together. I want that bouncy house! That looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the storyboard. You did a nice job of combining/choosing photos that fit together well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Kristina,im just now seeing this. I love it! Love the storyboard! Thank you! You are such an incredible photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!