Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

blah, blah, blah

I'll be honest. I had a really "blah" week. Just blah. Didn't want to do what I had to do (homeschool and housework), and felt relatively uninspired by the fun outlets in my life. I guess some weeks are like that. I've always got ideas of projects I'd like to accomplish though...but not enough energy or capacity to accomplish them all. Yesterday, my friend Lisa asked me what they were, and I had a hard time listing them, so here goes in no particular order.

1. Sew a fun apron. (I already picked out the material.)
2. Finish printing photos from 2008.
3. Begin printing photos from 2009.
4. Paint the girls' bathroom.
5. Re-decorate my living room. (A gradual process, I'm sure)
6. Collect funky frames for my family room.
7. Fill those funky frames with photographs.
8. Keep learning about exercise/physiology.
8. Scout out new locations for photo shoots.
9. Learn how to use my flash.

What's on your list?

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Great capture! Love the comp and leading lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photo. What a cute expression. My list is too long to share, lol. I want to collect funky frames and fill them with pics as well. I have a huge shelf in my living room entertainment center that needs filling. :) Hope you can get your list accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shot is awesome!! And your list sounds like mine... so many things to do and so little time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun shot! Love the way the fence leads right up to your DD. Nice work. My list just keeps evolving and growing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm, my list is soooo long, it won't fit in the comment section. But, i want to paint our half-bath and then, spray my boys' dresser I found at Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had a blah week too--I can't even come up with a list! This is an adorable photo.
    (BTW, I have the eye chart memorized too--I worked for eye doctors for years. :-D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's got some great personality there! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:58 AM

    She has a lot of personality and it shows in your pic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to go shopping for the funky frames with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!