Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

new glasses

I got new glasses :) Do you like 'em? I think they're fun. If only I could see a little better through them, they'd be perfect. My saga of getting the right prescription continues... I think I'm just a difficult eye patient. But, I do find it strange that every time I've gotten my eyes checked in Asian countries, I have gotten a PERFECT prescription every time! And, the last four in America? No dice. Go figure.

A little story about me: I memorized the eye chart in grade school. I can still recite it to you: "E, FP, TOZ, FELOPZD." Every year from first grade on, I recited it perfectly. Until 5th grade when they changed the eye chart. And, the truth became clear (or unclear in this case): I needed glasses.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!

    I have a similar problem with contacts. They were wonderful when I got them from my eye doctor in Chicago. I moved back to Michigan and they never worked. I finally gave up trying.

    BTW, I can still remember the eye chart in Michigan R Z T E C L ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hilarious. I wished I could have memorized that chart, but when the big E is blurry you know you're in trouble!

    smiles to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!