Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

blustery

Photobucket

I can't seem to get my head on straight these days!

In the process of cleaning out the fridge, I lost my dishcloth.
Then I found it: it was inside the fridge!

After starting the washing machine to finish up my Christmas tablecloths, I went to check on the laundry only to realize that the entire cycle had finished without the laundry. I had left the tablecloths on top of the washing machine!

Finally, the same day, I was leaving Jazzercise to drive home (in our new-to-us car--pics later) with my friend, Shannon. When we got to the car, I realized that I had lost my keys. Then, I remembered they were in my backpack. I told Shannon to wait right there, I'd go get my bag. But, as I was turning to leave, I noticed that I was wearing my backpack! At that moment, Shannon tried the door of the car, and we both realized that I hadn't ever locked it in the first place. Sheesh, you'd think I was pregnant! (But, I am NOT!)

16 comments:

  1. Very nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful shot, and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does things like you described. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you are having a Monday on a Wednesday. Great capture. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:47 PM

    That shot is awesome! Loved your little story too! I do stuff like that all the time!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pregnant was the first thing that came to mind for me too. Love the picture you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture! You sound juuuust like me, except I'm always like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:13 PM

    That's too funny! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad it wasn't me this time - I tend to do things like that a lot.

    LOVE that picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. funny...I was going to say you were pregnant:)

    Love the simplicity of your picture and the processing really works. Are you enjoying your new camera?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:51 AM

    Hmmm.....are you pregnant? That is totally my first though. The shot is gorgeous, and we have similar posts today. :P I swear to God...I am JUST like this now. (I am not pregnant...just crazy)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too funny! and awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that was my first thought...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funny! I guess you were having one of those days!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous2:06 PM

    I feel a bit more normal...just a tad! Love your pics, Kristina!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha! What a different age group we're in! When I or my friends have a day like that, pregnancy is definitely not OUR first thought!!!!

    I love your pov in this shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!