Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

because I just can't get enough...

...of my baby.  Babies are highly addicting little creatures.  Take little Z for example.  Just when he's done it, and pushed me over the edge of my patience, he'll flash that winning little smile that makes my heart melt.  It's impossible to be mad at him!  I've tried.  Really tried, but I just can not be mad at little  Z.  My girls find this highly annoying and say things like, "Mommy, how come you're never that nice to us?  Were you that nice to me when I was a baby?"  I assure them that if they were still as cute and cuddly as little Z, I'd be as nice to them now too.

On this particular day, Z was being totally annoying and it was definitely worth me being mad at him.  He'd been learning to pull himself up in his crib, but would get "stuck" there, and want my help getting back down.  Naps were non-existent and there was crying.  Lots and lots of crying.  But, when I finally went in to help him out, he was so happy to see me.  How could I be mad at that sweet little face?
  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!