Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

family silhouette

We've been having some beau-ti-ful weather lately.  Balmy.  Lovely.  Think warm sunshine, flip-flops and open windows kind of weather.  I love it!  I know you're jealous, but I have to document these things to remind myself that living in Florida is not-so-bad.

Anyway, we took advantage of it, and went for a family walk over the weekend.  It was great.  I forget how much I love being outside.  I have become a hermit since living in Orlando simply because most of the time it's so stinkin' hot I can't stand it.   There are many more photos to share, but for now, here's my new favorite of our family:  a little silhouette action.

Photobucket

And, I'm just in time to play along with Emily's "Embrace the Camera" game.  Well, it's not really a game, but it's sure fun!


8 comments:

  1. How awesome! I love this photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love. love. love. this pictue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! We just tried the silhouette too, but not as successful as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love silhoutte pics!! Yours is awesome!! Love your header picture too! Ah, the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This photo is so creative! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!