Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

the red ball

Every boy needs a ball.  This one was $1 at my least favorite store to shop at.  I just loathe Wallyworld, but still set foot in that place every once and a while.  I suppose it was worth it that particular day, because we ended up with hours of entertainment, and some fun pictures.  And, we all know that's what really matters in life...fun pictures.

In other news, David returns home in less than an hour after being gone for 5 days.  The girls were great, and little Z was sort of great, except for the fact that he didn't sleep through the night once while David was gone.  I'm kind of gonna crash very soon or have to get out the toothpicks to keep my eyes propped open.  Nighty-night!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!